Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Belated Happy Easter to everyone! We had a great day here. It started off early with two excited munchlings awaking to find their baskets filled and left in their rooms by good ol' Mr. EB. Unfortunately for me, he also left a big bowl full of mostly chocolate in a bowl in the foyer. Must...work....on...willpower.....

M&L had a great, I repeat great, time with my in-laws at the beach. They did just what I thought they'd do, and spent a lot of time with a little boy that lives just up the road. They even got to go on an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday on the beach. They were worn out when they arrived home! But it was good for them; and as far as I've heard, Grandmom & Granddad didn't have troubles with them.

In other news, I told E, my teenager, that I would take him to get his learner's permit soon. We printed out the driver's manual for him to study and he's been studying it over the weekend (that's probably the most studying he's done his entire life!). I told him I'd take him today, but then realized that the safe that has his birth certificate and other neccessary documents is behind a whole lot of construction junk. So we'll have to wait until later, when we can get to the safe. He's pretty bummed, which I understand, but it isn't like he was going to immediately start driving anyway. We still have to get him enrolled in a driver's ed course.

Wish me luck. Oy, a teenage driver in the house. I can...hardly...contain...my....excitement.

No comments: