Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Guys

E went to his girlfriend's Senior Prom last night. He's only a junior, and this is his second senior prom! Things were a little iffy as to whether they would still be together to go, but I guess it held together and they had a good time.
















Thursday was L's 6th Birthday! We had family over for cake & ice cream, then we're planning a trip next Sunday to King's Dominion, an amusement park near Richmond. His big gift was this "Green Machine"; sort of a Big Wheel/bike hybrid. He's had a great time running it around our driveways, at least until he jackknifed it last night and fell, thus scraping his hand and knee. All is well, however, and he's decided that he again likes it.

3 comments:

Francine said...

Happy birthday L!!!!

And wow - E looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Nice prom pic!

Boy, I was watching some girls get dolled up when I took Malcolm for a haircut on prom day last week -- their anxiety was so high, it reminded me once again why I'm glad I'm no longer a teenager. Zoiks.

L looks like he's in birthday heaven there -- glad it was a fun one for him.

karin said...

I love the prom picture .... they look so teenager-ish in the pose! :O) I'm glad they "held it together" and had a good time, as you mentioned.

Love the green machine! He looks like he is in birthday heaven as Susie mentioned above ....